|Read in conjunction with local authority regulations.Installation without optional bath feetDue to its exceptional rigidity, this pressed steel bath requires rim support only. No mortar bed is necessary.
- Leave the protective Guardian packaging in place or cover the bath with a sheet of particle board until all tiling and painting has been completed.
- Check the actual dimensions of the bath and the position of the waste outlets before commencing installation to avoid misalignment of pipe-work.
- The support system must be built to withstand loads to which the basin will be subjected in service. Plumbing connections must not be used to restrain the bath against movement. Force must not be applied to the bath by rigid or misaligned waste pipe work.
- Check that bath is level is both planes to ensure that it will drain fully.
- Check the installed bath connections carefully for leaks before completing the surrounds.
- CLEANING: Use a non abrasive cleaning agent and brush; wipe clean with a damp sponge or cloth.