70mm ADJUSTABLE INWALL PAN BRACKET INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
|Light Weight Aluminium Casting – Bolt fixing positions fully adjustable to fit Wall Hung Toilet pans with fixing width of 140mm to 260mm
- Position the adjustable pan bracket. Place the bracket into position and mark the floor for base bolts holes to be drilled, using the bracket base as a template. Drill the “8″ fixing bolts. (see Fig. 1) Base plate holes on brackets to suit 1/2″ or 12mm bolts.
- Clearance of pan from floor. IMPORTANT – loosen the 4 side bolts (see Fig. 2). Adjust the height of the adjustable bracket from the floor to the correct position. Measurement should be available from the pan manufacturer. Otherwise place pan onto the bracket and measure the depth of the pan, then allow desired clearance from the floor, adjust pan as detailed. IMPORTANT – after adjustment for height fully tighten the 4 side bolts. (see Fig. 2).
- Centering pan on bracket. Measure the centres of the pan fixing bolts. Adjust and fully tighten the two adjustable pan slot bolts. OPTIONAL – Locking bolts & washers incl. (see Fig. 2).
- Measurement of pan fixing bolts. From the kit supplied with the bracket insert the two 130mm all threads into the adjustable pan slot bolts – allowing sufficient thread to go through the china – plus the thickness of whatever wall material is being used and finally allow 20mm for the protector/washer & nut to be fully positioned and tightened.
- Positioning and fixing bracket into position. Place adjustable bracket onto the 8 base holding bolts and fully tighten bolts. (see Fig. 1).
- Fixing pan after wall board has been positioned. When wall board has been positioned place wall Hung Pan onto the protruding all thread. Place the two White Acetyl bolt protectors, supplied with fixing kit over all threaded bolts, to protect the chinaware. Place the steel washers over all thread bolts and tighten nuts. Place over the White Plastic nut covers over the tightened nuts.
Specification: Order kit code 5031.